Saturday, May 31, 2008

California Air Chapter 21

Jon woke up a little after nine and smiled down at the angel wrapped around him. Sex in the limo had been hard, hot and dirty. They’d both fucked each other only thinking about their own satisfaction. As soon as they entered the hotel room, it was a 360 degree turn. They both competed to bring the other pleasure and didn’t stop until every whim and fantasy had been fulfilled. He had been thinking about it before he fell asleep and it was by far the best sex he’d ever had in his life. It wiped the beach out which had replaced his honeymoon.

"I love you so much baby, it hurts sometimes." he whispered.

Rachel mumbled and turned spooning in to him. He ran his hand along her arm and then rested it on her stomach. Although the odds were very slim, he hoped that they had conceived a child last night. He couldn’t believe how turned on he was by the image of her being pregnant. He’d shied away from Dorothea, all four times she’d been pregnant but with Rachel all he wanted was to make love to her while her belly grew and suck on her mammoth breasts. He just knew the bigger she got the more insatiable he’d become. He rubbed her nipples and slid in to her pussy from behind, gently pumping in and out until she responded and started backing up against him for deeper penetration. He released in side her and was about to pull out when she stopped him.

"Baby, stay in me, it feels so good."

"Do you want me to fuck you again Baby?"

"Later, I don’t want to leave this room. Nothing but making love is on our schedule for today. Right now I just want to feel you inside me."

"Your wish is my command."

Jon looked at her a couple hours later and chuckled. "You sure you don’t want some real food for lunch? This club is very good, the bacon is crisp and the turkey is succulent."

"It looks good but I’m perfectly happy."

Jon couldn’t complain too hard about her lunch choice, watching her eat five scoops of cake batter ice cream naked was his dessert. He looked at his watch and did the math, he wasn’t ready to loose her in 18 hours. He excused himself and went to the bathroom with his cell and called Vanessa.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nessa, it’s Jon."

"Hey, we were just wondering what the hell happened to you. I seriously thought you two were going to have sex right there in front of everyone."

"We were going to until I suddenly got that sick danger feeling in my gut."

"Your gut was right, about fifteen minutes after I saw Rachel’s nipples dashing by, there was a flurry of camera’s until they got rounded up and kicked out. Look for Rich and I in some trash paper."

"Where are you guys?"

"At the pool, I notice you won’t let Miss Nude Sunbather down."

"No, that’s where I found her when we arrived, she’d left our room, rode the elevator and walked through the lobby in just her heels to get there and insisted on repeating it to go back to the room against my protests."

"Yes she’s got quite the little exhibitionist in her. Were you just checking in?"

"No, I need to know if she has any meetings tomorrow that she can’t skip or reschedule."

"Don’t want to let her go do you?"

"No, I don’t."

"Let me look, hold on."

Vanessa put the call on hold and pulled up Rachel’s schedule for the next day on the Blackberry, nothing looked urgent and she checked the following day.

"You can have her tomorrow but that’s it, there is no way she’ll miss her meetings on the 15th. The first one is at one."

"Kay, thanks I’ll go talk her in to staying with me."

Vanessa terminated the call and slid it back in her bag.

"Guess I can’t ask you to stick around for a few more days."

"Nope, I have to be there when she isn’t, even if she’s got nothing on the schedule."

"You need to find a new job darling." Richie stated.

"Cute." Nessa replied not knowing that Richie was serious.

Jon returned to the bedroom and found Rachel sitting there arms crossed covering her breasts.

"Did you fall in?"

"No."

"Just had to do some business then? I knew you left with your cell."

"I was checking up on your schedule, seems you can be free tomorrow. You just need to be in the office by eleven on Tuesday."

"Jon, we planned this all out already. I do most of my work when I don’t have meetings."

"Please baby."

"Why don’t you take tomorrow off then?"

"I can’t, people have paid a pretty penny to see me."

"Well I have underlings to check up on, research to be done and cases to review that people have paid me a large fortune for."

"Fine." Jon pouted and sat back down.

"Jon, I’m not some sales clerk that can just say screw my job. People depend on me. Why do you think I wanted to do this in advance? Why do you think your break before the Europe leg is so important to me? I may still have to go to work every day but only for a few hours most of the time."

Jon didn’t say anything and he was still pouting. Rachel got off the bed, put her heels and sun glasses on, and grabbed the card key.

"I’m going for a swim, you can sit here pouting or join me." She said as she opened the door and let it close behind her.

She pressed the elevator button and stepped inside. It stopped on the sixth floor and she couldn’t help smiling when the two business men’s jaws dropped. She licked her lips and looked down at the very evident bulge in their pants. They drank her in the rest of the way until the elevator came to a stop. Unlike the day before, there were people in the lobby but Rachel didn’t care she walked right by them and out to the pool.

"Cabana 5 is ready for you Miss Shirley." The towel boy said as he handed her a fluffy towel.

"Thanks, but I think I’ll go straight to the pool first."

"I’ll give it fifteen minutes then pour you a drink. Lemonade again with frozen raspberries?"

"Please with a double shot of vodka in it." She took her heels off and slid her room key inside one heel.

"Could you put these in the cabana for me?"

"Of course, it would be my pleasure Miss Shirley."

She walked straight to the deep end of the pool, not noticing all the looks she was getting or the guy that walked in to the ladder. Rachel placed her sunglasses by the edge of the deep end and dove right in, surfacing in the middle of the pool. She swam with her head above the water to the shallow end then back stroked to the deep end once more. She grabbed her sunglasses and put them back on as she treaded water and floated on her back, holding on to the edge of the pool with one hand.

Richie had noticed her as soon as she was walking to the deep end and watched her, amazed at how comfortable she was with her body. It had taken him almost an hour to convince Nessa to take her bikini top off while Rachel strutted through the hotel naked. Lying on her back in the water, her breasts looked twice as large as they were and he noticed the angry scowls of wives and girlfriends whose significant others were staring at her or moved in for a closer look.

"Ness, I have to go run interference for naked Malibu Barbie, want to join me?"

"No, I’m fine. Tell her she’s a dirty slut for me."

Richie chuckled and slipped in to the pool swimming up to her, splashing water on her chest

"Hey there Lady Godiva."

Rachel heard Richie’s voice and smiled, " Hey."

"What are you up to dirty slut?"

"So that’s what Ness is calling me today."

"Yup, do you have any idea how pissed off all the ladies are at you right now. Most of their men walked away from them and are watching you from this end of the pool."

"It’s not my fault I’m a hundred times sexier than them and don’t mind showing it off. This water feels great."

"Yeah well until Jon shows up to cover you up, I’m going to stay here to protect you."

"I know it’s such a hardship for you to watch over my naked body from this close up." She chuckled.

Richie laughed, "Darling, you’ve always known how much I appreciate your body. I still remember meeting those tits the day Jon introduced us."

"I recall you pulling me aside and sucking on them."

"You didn’t mind cause you made out with me."

"I was young and foolish."

"More like horny. The second time you visited, I had all these plans to fuck you and you had to go ruin it."

"Ruin it?"

"Yeah you brought me that silly stuffed Gorilla that had a plastic guitar and moved to sound. Couldn’t fuck a girl who became my little sister in that moment."

"Aw Rich, I never knew you adored me that early on. Didn’t think I wormed my way into your heart till the 5th trip."

"Hey remember that jackass who use to like to tie you up." Rich said changing the subject.

Rachel laughed, "Jason still brings me about twenty million a year in work, and he was great in bed too so it wasn’t that much of a sacrifice. It’s creepy how much you know about my sex life."

"You brought him to my wedding and he gave me velvet ties for Heather, pretty hard to forget."

"Oh my God, I didn’t know that!" Rachel shrieked.

"Didn’t know what?" Jon asked as he stood on the deck looking down at her and Richie.

"Jason, gave Richie velvet ties for Heather at the wedding."

"I remember that, I stole them and used them that night on Dorth."

"So that’s what happened to them, I always figured Heather saw them and got rid of them."

"Nope, I lifted them. I remember stumbling in to the hotel after your bachelor party and going out on the balcony for some air. I looked down and to my right was Rach tied up to the railing and Jason was eating you out."

"He tied me up for hours at a time on that balcony."

"We know." Jon and Richie said at the same time.

"What!"

"We watched you, it beat the porn on TV by a landslide." Jon confessed.

"Holy crap, some best friend you were! You should have adverted your eyes and told me."

"And put an end to free porn? I don’t think so." Richie laughed.

"Pigs, you are both pigs!"

"Says the chick walking through the hotel naked." Jon chuckled.

"Rich you can stop guarding the slut’s boobs." Nessa exclaimed coming up to stand beside Jon with her bikini top back on.

"Aw, we are teasing her and are on quite the roll. Come on in Darling, the water is fine."

"Hold these for a sec." She said to Jon, handing him her sunglasses and jumped right in.

When she surfaced Jon tossed her sunglasses to her and sat down at the edge of the pool. Rachel stopped floating and got between his legs, holding his ankles facing Richie and Nessa. Her breasts were submerged which made Vanessa feel a lot better.

"What were you teasing her about?"

"We told her that we all watched her in Paris when Jason would tie her up on the balcony and fuck the daylights out of her." Richie answered.

Nessa decided they didn’t need to know that she’d been tied up to a flag pole on the mogul's front yard only weeks ago while Rachel was in Toronto.

"Why do you think I call her a dirty slut? There is very little Rachel hasn’t done sexually."

"Oh like you are so pure Miss Gang Bang." Rachel retorted.

"Ness?" Richie asked with a sexy grin.

"I lost a bet and doing 6 guys was less painful than handing over ten thousand dollars."

"You’ve got gambling issues Sweetie." Jon stated.

"Why do you think I’m keeping her far from the casino?" Richie responded.

"Mine was a private affair not on a pool table in a busy bar like Rachel."

"Second year law school, I remember that. I came up to visit you the next day and you could barely walk." Jon said.

"I stopped making bets on my pool skills after that night. I should have known the impossible lucky shot would happen. I was all set to make Jack my slave for the weekend, had gutters that needed cleaning all kinds of dirty jobs and.... "

"Your smugness bit you in the ass." Richie laughed.

"We’ve all made our share of wild moves especially in our twenties, so I think 'tis safest to stop picking on me and Ness boys or I’ll start filling her in on your exploits."

"Hold on a cotton picking minute boss. I want to hear one thing on each of them so we are even. And before you even try it Mr. Bongiovi what I know from seeing evidence on Rachel’s bod isn’t enough."

Rachel started laughing while Jon and Richie squirmed and asked if they heard them being called.

"Leave boys and I might not stop at one story." Rachel said with an evil grin.

"Why the hell did we ever spill our secrets to this one?" Jon asked.

"I believe it was because we wanted to hear her exploits more." Richie sighed.

"Also because a few times you guys forgot I was in the room while you were at it. Thank God for Dave, he was the only one who would ever kick a girl out when I knocked on his door."

She pointed at Jon, "This one got so drunk one night that he forgot I was in his bed and pushed some naked whore right on me as I slept. He thought the bed was empty. She thought she was getting a threesome."

Richie started laughing, "I remember that. Rachel was yelling at you so loud it woke us all up and she shoved your naked drunk ass out the door and locked you out of your own room."

Jon dropped his head and muttered, "Thank God for Dave is right."

"What about Guitar Hero here? Nessa asked with a wolfish grin.

"Was it eight or ten cheerleaders at once Rich?"

"Evil Bitch." he replied.

"Man whore." Rachel countered.

Vanessa looked over at a bright red Richie and started chuckling. "Wow, so I do the job of at least 8 cheerleaders all by myself. Think I deserve some thanks from you Darling."

Richie waggled her eyebrows and pulled her in to his arms kissing her passionately. "Room now or I swear I’m taking you on the lounge chair."

They both left the pool without so much as a smile and dashed to the lounge chairs to grab their stuff and were on the way to the hotel before Rachel could figure out where they had been sitting.

"Those crazy horny teenagers." Jon chuckled.

"Baby, I’m naked and wet. What the hell are you doing out of the pool?"

Jon leaned forward and tumbled in to the pool coming up to wrap his arms around her neck.

"That better?"

"Yeah but you are going to have to rescue your sun glasses silly."

"See them?"

"Yeah look at where I’m pointing they are about to hit...."

"See them."

Jon dove down and grabbed them from the bottom of the pool he noticed Rachel's legs and stroked twice to slide his way up her naked body. Rachel wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him hard. He turned so he was against the wall to feast on her breasts without letting the entire pool see what he was up to.

"I had the most bizarre dream some time this morning."

"What was it?"

"I got home and discovered my pool was filled with Good and Plenty and I thought it was a good idea."

"I think all that cake batter ice cream is making your mind a soft serve."

"Watch it or I’d take your toys away from you."

Jon caressed her breast and sucked each peak into his mouth. "These aren’t my toys, they are my manna from heaven."

Rachel started laughing, "That is so corny you big goof ball."

"Please you love that I worship your breasts."

"Jon they are 38 D's, I bet I can find 30 people right now who would worship them." She
laughed.

"Evil Mistress."

"The artist formerly known as Cousin It."

Jon pulled her down under the water and held her there for a couple of seconds. She came up sputtering.

"Get my sunglasses I can’t open my eyes under the water."

Jon smirked at her and dove down to get her sunglasses. He came up and put them on the top of her hair. He kissed her and ran his hands through her ponytail letting the excess water come out.

"Sorry, I forget that you are blind."

"I shouldn’t really dive because I can’t see when I hit the water but it feels good to slice through the water. I want seafood for dinner tonight."

"Count me out, not in the mod for seafood today. I was thinking of Thai, got a craving for pad Thai."

"But I want scallops."

"Then I guess we will be dinning alone."

"No, it’s our last supper. Come on you know you’ll give in to me anyway. I always get what I
want."

"Then you better find a place that serves scallops and pad Thai because I’ve made up my mind."

"You know darn well that combination doesn’t exist."

"Then I guess you are eating Thai tonight."

"I’ll let you fuck me right now if you agree to seafood."

"Rachel."

"You can take me any way you want to."

"I’m not changing my mind. Baby, you can’t always get what you want."

"Yes I can."

"Then you’ll be dinning alone."

Rachel pouted at him and swam away. She got out of the pool in the shallow end and walked naked and dripping water back to the cabana. She downed her drink in one sip, dried off, put her shoes back on and went back to the room.

Jon ignored her little tantrum and swam a few laps. He got out of the pool and lay out on the lounge chair drinking the cold beer the attendant had quickly brought over to him. He was tired of doing everything she wanted and he was not having anything other than Thai food for dinner. When the attendant came by to refresh his beer he asked for a chilled merlot instead and sipped on it enjoying the silence. When he felt totally relaxed he went back up to the room and found a note instead of Rachel. Gambling was all it said and Jon flopped down on the bed. He was sure she wanted him to go find her but he wasn’t going to. He pulled out the book he kept meaning to start reading and started reading it.

When Rachel walked in a little before six he was asleep with the book resting on his chest. She picked it up and slid in the chocolate bar wrapper to keep his place. She bent down and gave him a long slow kiss.

"So how much did you loose?" he asked with a grin.

"Fifty bucks."

"Not bad."

"Nope, I got to play for two and a half hours."

"You did better than Vanessa."

"I stick to the slots unlike her."

"I just wasn’t in the mood to gamble today."

"I don’t think you should wear your bathing suit, AquaKnox is a classy place."

"It doesn’t matter since I’m not going to AquaKnox."

"Jon, I’m not in the mood to plead with you. You are going and that’s final."

"I’m not and that is final."

"Jon Francis." she growled.

"Grace Rachelle" he growled back.

"Jon, I’m no longer amused."

"Rachel, I don’t care what you are, I’m not eating seafood so I suggest you change and go eat."

She gave him her death glare. He looked at her and picked his book back up. "Thanks for saving my place Baby."

"I can’t believe you won’t do something so simple to make me happy!"

"I’m a bastard babe what can I say." he responded and went back to his book.

He ignored her as she screamed a few profanities at him, changed, told him to go fuck himself and slammed the door behind her. Jon rolled his eyes and muttered drama queen and finished the chapter he was on. He’d just finished changing when there was a knock on the door. A very relaxed Richie and smiling Vanessa stood on the other side.

"Bro, thought you two might want to go to dinner with us."

"Come in for a minute." Jon replied.

"Where’s Malibu Barbie?" Richie asked.

"She threw a hissy fit because I told her I didn’t want seafood tonight and wanted pad Thai
instead. When I didn’t do what she wanted she called me names and left in a fury."

"You said no to her, I’m impressed Bro." Richie chuckled.

"Shut up Rich. So you can join me if you want Thai."

"Sounds good to me." Vanessa answered. "Just let me use the bathroom and we can go."

Rachel was so mad she didn’t enjoy her dinner while Jon had a fun and relaxing dinner with friends and finished Vanessa’s food when she’d had enough. They walked back to the Wynn and not a sole recognized them. They spent an hour in the casino before Richie pulled Vanessa away and Jon cashed in the thousand dollars in chips he’d won. When he got back to the room he could tell she’d returned by her clothes sitting on a neat pile on the chair. When he saw her thong in the pile he knew she’d gone back to the pool. He turned the TV on and settled in to watch a movie.

He’d just dozed off when the door opened and a towel clad Rachel stepped into the room. She gave him a look at went into the bathroom, realizing that she hasn’t brought anything to sleep in. She went over to her suitcase, pulled out a bra and slipped into her thong. Jon smiled at her and chuckled quietly to himself over her attempt to not go to bed naked. Her rear looked very enticing with the tiny black strip of fabric between her cheeks. He got up and walked over to the bathroom to splash some water on his face. The fact that Rachel couldn't take her eyes of his naked form told him that it was her wicked stubborn streak that was keeping her from jumping him, not a lack of desire for him.

He crawled back into bed and went back to his book until he started yawning. He noticed she’d been on the same page of a Vogue magazine for over a half an hour and rolled his eyes.

"Can I turn the lights off?" he asked.

"Fine."

"Night my love."

"Night." She replied and turned around with her back to him.

He stuck his tongue out at her and wondered how long it would take her to turn into him and use him as a pillow. He didn’t have to wait long, as in her sleep, her body’s craving trumped her stubborness and she curled into him, resting her arm on his top of his butt.

He kissed the top of her head murmering, "Your body always betrayes you Baby."