Jon woke up to find her golden hair splayed across his chest, the sound of the waves reminding him where they were. His hands started to wander her body until they reached their destination. He figured there wasn’t a better way to wake up than to an orgasm. He cries split the silence and he was fairly certain all of Malibu could hear her.
"You just woke Rich up in Laguna." He chuckled.
"I don’t care if I woke the world up mi amour. I feel like I’m still floating in the clouds."
"Was it just me or did it feel like we made time stand still?"
"That’s a good way to describe it. We were pretty close to what my dream was like. That slow luxurious love making that made us one."
"I suggest we move before we get arrested for public nudity."
"In a few minutes. I was thinking, with all the plane travel you already do, getting on another plane for Anguilla seems silly. I’d be just as happy staying home and having you all to myself for a week."
"You’ll have me the week before and after, there’s nothing special about it for your birthday."
"Ah but those weeks I’ll be working. I’ve got a bed, a pool and a kitchen. I think we’ve found a beach we like."
"Let me think about it."
"OK. I just want you to know that all it takes to make me happy is you."
Jon kissed her tenderly and helped her put her clothes back on. They arrived home just as the skies opened up. Rachel insisted on wiping the car down so Jon did it for her. He found her in the bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed wearing nothing but a smile.
"I’d like an encore performance Mr. Rock Star."
"Would you?" Jon asked with a sexy smile.
"Yes, I’d like nothing more than an hour of love songs from you."
"Are we speaking literally or figuratively?"
"What do you think?" She replied with a grin.
"With you Baby, anything is possible."
"Oy, make love to me baby."
"I was hoping that was what you meant."
Jon woke up the next morning before her alarm went off and went downstairs to make her breakfast. Over the years, he had learned how to make decent breakfasts and really good sandwiches. He sliced a baguette on an angle, whisked some eggs and made French Toast. Everything was done and he was on his way upstairs with the tray when her alarm went off.
"Breakfast in bed is served my lady."
She smiled appreciatively, "Keep this up and I may just have to keep you around."
"Can I have lunch with you today?"
"Lunch, mid morning snacks, I’m yours for the day. I’ll work from home."
"Really?"
"Yes, hand me the phone and I’ll let Nessa know."
Jon handed the phone over and gave her a long passionate kiss. She dialled Nessa at home and let it ring a few times. Vanessa groaned, she was having such a peaceful sleep. She reached over his body and picked up the phone.
"What?"
"Ness, I’m going to work from home today."
"How much work are you going to get done with Jon between your legs?"
"What was that, you want to work till midnight every night while Rich is in town?"
"Touché, I’ll conference call anything important. I was doing bankers hours today remember
10-2."
"That’s fine, do you want a lift out to the concert?"
"No, Richie is going to pick me up."
"Kay, see you then."
"Was that Malibu Barbie?" Richie asked, pulling her on top of him for a kiss.
"Yes, she’s claiming she’ll work from home. We both know the only briefs she’ll be examining belong to Jon."
"Did I hear you say you were only going in for ten?"
"Yes, which means I need to be out the door at nine."
"Care to take an hour long shower with me then? I promise to soap you up in all the right spots."
"You proved you were capable of that last night Mr. Sambora."
"So about our little secret..."
"Don’t worry, I’ll wait at least ten minutes before I tell Jon, I whooped your ass at Guitar Hero, twice!"
Richie flipped her over but she squirmed away from him and dashed into the shower. She couldn't wait to see how he’d punish her.
Rachel came back from the bathroom and sat down on the bed, a grimace on her face.
"Your leg?"
"No, right across my shoulders is really sore. It hurts to just touch it."
"I hope I didn’t hurt you last night or this morning."
"I don’t think it was you, but damn it’s uncomfortable."
"Hmm, can you lay down on your stomach or does it hurt your knee?"
"I haven’t tried it, want to give me a hand?"
Jon couldn’t resist putting his hands together and applauding her. She picked up his pillow and tossed it right at him, hitting him in the chest. After he stopped smirking, he helped her and she found that her knee wasn’t in any more pain than normal. He went downstairs to her emergency/ first aid closet and found what he was looking for, fifteen minutes later he returned with two hot packs that he lined up along her back.
"Do you have any massage oil?"
She laughed for a few minutes before finally spitting out a no. He found a small tester size bottle of her satsuma orange body lotion and immersed it in hot water. When he removed the hot packs he used the hot lotion and started massaging her shoulders. The muscles were all seized and she cursed him out for twenty minutes but he finally worked the kinks out. She turned over and he noticed she’d been crying too.
"I’m so sorry, I hurt you Baby, but I had to work the kinks out or the pain would still be there."
"I know, it just hurt."
"Can I get you anything?"
"You know I could really get use to having you as my man servant."
"Call me crazy but it’s fun pleasing you and normally it’s the simplest things that please you. I could probably give you an orgasm if I started vacuuming."
"Definitely, since I don’t even know how to turn the thing on. Did you forget I have a cleaning lady?"
"Yes."
"Jon, how disappointed would you be if I didn’t go to the concert tonight?"
"Why?"
"I can’t really stand in the crowd, I don’t want to be on stage and sitting in the dressing room is boring."
"I thought you enjoyed keeping Tico company."
"I do but I don’t think it’s too wise for me to be on stage in the greater LA area with all the press around."
"You’ve always been around though, I think it would look bizarre if you skipped all the shows."
"I won’t skip them all, I’ll still go to the Staples centre."
"I guess I can forgive you. Wait a sec, the concert isn’t tonight. It’s tomorrow."
"No, it’s tonight."
Jon chuckled, "It’s on the fifth, today is the fourth."
"No, it’s the fourth and fifth."
"No it’s the fifth and sixth and today is the fourth."
"Give me my cell phone you goof ball. We agree today is the fourth right?"
"Yes."
A minute later Rachel had pulled up the tour schedule and showed him that he was in fact performing that night and the next in Anaheim.
"Woman, you managed to scramble my brain."
"Don’t blame this on me, your sense of timing sucks. Rich will get a kick out of this."
"Shut up, he doesn’t need to know about this."
"So apparently I’m the master of sex and schedules in this relationship. What exactly is your contribution beyond being pleasing eye candy?"
"Master of service and massages?" Jon laughed knowing she was just joking around.
"You can stay, I won’t interview the rest of the applicants."
"Rest of the applicants?"
"Yeah, I was interviewing Orlando Bloom tomorrow."
"He’s way too young for you."
"He is smitten with me though and I’d bet he has nice strong hands."
"I’m not worried, you don’t do boy toys. You need a real man."
"Then why did I settle for you?"
"Oh you are going to pay for that one Malibu Barbie."
"Malibu Barbie? Those there are fighting words Pretty Boy!"
Rachel hauled off and whacked him with her pillow and the second world pillow war was started and lasted an hour until Rachel got up to pummel him, forgetting about her leg and put too much weight on her right knee and nose dived into bed.
"Oh fuck that hurt."
"What did you do?" Jon asked immediately concerned.
"I forgot and put all my weight on my right leg."
"Ouch, I call a cease fire. Can I do anything?"
"An apology would be nice."
"Hello, you said I wasn’t a man and called me Pretty Boy."
"You know damn well I was teasing, but you turned it in to a conflict with your nasty derogatory comment. You know how much I detest being called that. You don’t have to apologize but you’ll get no affection what so ever from me until you do."
"Do the words maniacal bitch mean anything to you?"
"Stop trying to compliment me and apologize."
"So maniacal bitch doesn’t bother you, but being called a particular toy does."
"Yup."
"You are...words just don’t express...I give up trying to figure you out."
"I’m complicated, demanding and controlling. I’ve always been like this, you just see it in small doses. This is what I meant before, that when my visits ended you’d miss me but you’d also be happy to see my backside. You’ve got to get use to it baby."
"I’m starting to see what you meant by it will be harder than it looks. I still love you though and you are worth it."
"Thank you. I also realize that I’m not alone anymore and that I have to learn to relax in the control department."
"Does that mean I can drive our car?"
"It’s my car and no you are not allowed to drive it period. I guess we should get you a car for here."
"You are so anal about that car."
"Yes I am. So how do you intend to get to the concert?"
"I didn’t think about that, I can ask Rich to pick me up. I’ll call him. Want some more juice?"
"Sure, thank you."
Jon made a number of calls downstairs and it was almost an hour before he returned with a tall glass of orange juice for her. She’d put on a white shirt and was sitting in bed typing up a contract rider.
"Did you go pick the oranges and squeeze me fresh juice?"
"Sorry, one call led to two and so on. I remembered at least."
"That’s true."
"I called the Four Seasons and they are willing to start tea an hour earlier at two, if you’d like to go."
"Really? I converted you didn’t I?"
"Yes you’ve turned me into a tea freak. You can drive in and Rich can pick me up there at four."
"You’ve got a date. We have to leave here around 1:25 and I need to do about an hour and a half worth of work."
"I can entertain myself after I take a shower."
"If you pour about an ounce of my Satsuma bath gel into the tub you’d get pretty good bubbles if you want to take a bubble bath."
"A bubble bath? Did you forget my name is Jon not Joanne?"
"They are relaxing and I’ve got about a dozen rubber duckies you could play with while you soak."
"Get back to work and let me take my shower."
Rachel turned her attention back to the computer knowing that the little kid in him couldn't resist that many ducks to play with. She remembered where her camera was and quietly got up to get it. She opened the door and hobbled in as if she was using the sink. She watched him in the mirror as he lined up fourteen rubber duckies all in a line and made a wave to see who would win. She turned around and managed to take four pictures without him noticing. She tucked the camera into her hand and left the room chuckling.
"Shut up, some of these ducks had dust on them. They looked so sad."
She sent a quick e-mail to Stephanie asking if she wanted to see a priceless picture of her Dad at play with her rubber ducky collection. She was surprised how quickly Steph answered and she explained that she was in computer lab at school. Rachel promised that when she got back from tea she’d send the picture off.
Jon came out of the bathroom rubbing his hair, knowing that she’d stop him and give him some attention which is exactly what she did. She towel dried his hair properly and combed it out before leaving a kiss on his neck.
"When my knee gets better we can both race ducks in the tub."
"Looking forward to it, Baby. So what should I wear to tea?"
"Clothes would be a good idea, while you rock the bath sheet, it’s a little too revealing."
"You are such a smart ass!"
"Black jeans and your blue shirt, untucked."
"Yes Ma’am."
Jon went downstairs so that she could finish her work in peace. She knew what she wanted to wear, changed and went downstairs. The angelic smile on Jon’s face was exactly what she was hoping for. He got up and pulled her in to his arms and gave her a long sweet kiss.
"You look gorgeous."
"I thought you’d enjoy this look."
She had on black jeans and a solid red baby doll top identical to the blue floral one Jon loved so much. He handed her the car keys and they were off. Once again they were the youngest people in the tea room when the normal service started at three. Jon asked her what she thought of driving up the coast and staying at a small hotel or bed and breakfast. She reminded him that she still would prefer to stay home and not have to waste any time travelling.
On the way out to meet Vanessa and Richie, Jon pulled her into an alcove and engaged her in several long erotic kisses. Vanessa actually waited until they were on the highway to Anaheim to tell Jon she kicked Richie’s ass at Guitar hero, not once but twice. This information kept Jon laughing off and on for a good half an hour. He was glad that Rachel wouldn’t be able to tell Richie about his concert mix up. It was fun to tease Rich without quickly having the playing field levelled. When they parked at the stadium Jon noticed how short Vanessa’s skirt was and teased her about being a groupie. Richie told her to ignore Jon and that he thought an even shorter skirt would suit her. Vanessa told them they were both over sexed adolescents and made her way to the green room to get a drink.
Tico complained that he’d have to see Jon’s ass again and after the sound check Jon found himself bored to tears and wished Rachel was there. He had something to eat and called her.
"Miss me already?"
"Yes, I’m bored Baby."
"Ask Nessa to play a game of Go Fish with you. She’s ruthless though."
"She’s a little busy entertaining Rich. You should have seen how short her skirt was."
"Rich must have complimented her on her legs. You told me he couldn’t stop talking about them."
"So what are you doing?"
"Work, if I get enough done today I can take most of tomorrow off. I was thinking that maybe we could spend the day at Disneyland, have dinner then you could go to the concert. Would you go crazy without doing a sound check?"
"Are you suggesting I only show up an hour before I’m due on stage?"
"Yes."
"For you, I think I can manage to not go postal without a sound check."
"Cool, we’ll have lots of fun."
"Can we make out on the Small World ride?"
"I think that could be arranged. You can wake me up when you get in."
"That would mean I’d have to apologize though."
"Well, get it over with then. I’m listening."
"Sorry for calling you Malibu Barbie." Jon stated as he rolled his eyes at the phone.
"Apology accepted. "
They continued to talk until it was fifteen minutes to stage and Jon let her go to get ready. She changed into her favourite flannel PJ bottoms and tank top and climbed into bed with her computer. She really preferred wearing her PJ’s to bed over being naked but it pleased Jon so she gave up her comfort for his pleasure.
Jon spent half the concert standing and half of it sitting which gave him hope that by the time the Staples Centre concert rolled around he’d be able to stand the entire time. He knew he wouldn't be able to run around the stage but not having to sit down would be massive progress.
Richie and Vanessa were talking on the ride back, pretty much ignoring him so he rested his head against the window and slept most of the way back. He thanked Rich for the ride and fished his new keys out of his pocket. He punched in the code for the gate and let himself in, arming the alarm system afterwards. He smiled at the note asking him if he remembered his pill in the kitchen and the cup with a bag of lemon herbal tea sitting beside the kettle. He made himself a cup of tea, drank it and climbed the stairs, undressing as he went. He kicked off his shoes and took off his jeans and left them in a puddle at the foot of the bed. He climbed in to the bed and lightly tapped her on the shoulder. Rachel turned into him wrapping her body around him. She mumbled something that he couldn’t understand. He kissed the top of her head and fell asleep.