When they entered the arena Daughtry, was still playing and Rachel stopped to listen for a minute. They made their way backstage and spotted Vanessa heading down the corridor.
"Damn, that skirt is shorter than yesterday's." Jon whispered.
"That ain't a skirt it's a belt!" Rachel retorted wondering why her friend was dressing like a hooker. The plunging halter top she was wearing made Rachel's very evident nipples look prudish in comparison.
"Hey guys, we were just wondering when you'd show up."
"We made it, what's with the hooker look Ness?" Rachel asked pulling no punches.
"What? I felt like slutting it up for a night, so sue me."
"I will for crimes against all that is decent, Do not stand anywhere for more than a second or I'll be bailing your not covered ass out of jail for solicitation."
"Says the chick with the inch nipples poking out." Vanessa retorted.
"See you later." Jon replied quickly before a fight started.
Vanessa continued to walk past them as they headed to his dressing room. Rachel and Jon's jaw dropped when they noticed the bottom of her cheeks were visible when she moved.
"What the hell has gotten in to her?" Jon asked.
"I have no freaking idea. Maybe she thinks Rich is in to the whore look?"
"See I wouldn't mind the whore look on you, in private if we were playing a game."
"What the whore lets the cop do whatever he wants so she doesn't get arrested?"
"Works for me."
"Personally, I think I look better naked than tarting myself up."
"That definitely works for me."
"Of course it does, you caveman you."
"For the record, I think you are a thousand times sexier right now than Vanessa is."
"Thank you. You are also easy to please."
"You think so?"
"All I have to do is tweak my nipples and put something tight on and you get horny."
"Then you must know what you are doing to me right now."
"Getting you all hot and bothered."
"Exactly."
"I won't be getting down on my knees but I think I can help you out in your time of need."
"Oh really?"
Rachel looked around his dressing room and smiled slyly. "Lock the door, pull the metal chair over to the counter and then hop up on it."
Jon moved quickly having a pretty good idea what she was up to. In his movement, he didn't notice her pop four Spearmint Altoids into her mouth. He got quite the surprise when she started sucking him with the candies rubbing against his throbbing member.
"Oh my God, Rae stop, I'm not going to be able to AHHHHHHHHHHHH....."
Rachel was surprised how quickly he came and licked him clean before pulling off her tank top so he could watch her breasts as she revived him for a second blow job. She licked the tiny drop of cum of her lip and before she knew it he was knelling on the floor sucking hard on one nipple while he pinched the other. Her moans were driving him crazy and he popped the button on her jeans and thrust his hands down astonished at how wet she was. First one, then two then finally three fingers entered her as he continued roughly teasing her breasts. He could tell she was getting close and bit down on her left nipple while pinching the right as hard as he could and she exploded. He was sure anyone in the hall heard her or her echo and shook his head.
"Baby, we got to teach you volume control." He laughed.
"Cute, now kindly fuck my brains out."
Jon glanced at the clock, "Sorry Baby, no time, I’ll clean up the mess you made though."
She felt her jeans slid down her legs and his tongue flick her clit and started moaning again. The pounding on the door finally registered and instead of five minutes it was Dave screaming get your ass out here now.
"Sorry baby, I’ll fuck you all night long in a few hours."
Rachel waved goodbye and slumped down a little further in the metal chair. She stayed slumped there for several minutes thinking about how quickly he made her change her mind. She suddenly wanted him to toss her on the bed and have rough, wild sex with her all night long. The thought of every part of her body aching from sex was making her wet again and she looked up at the mirror and chuckled at the vision she saw. Her entire body screamed of sex from her tousled hair, the flush in her cheeks and a new set of love bites. She noticed that there was a trickle of blood on her left nipple and realized that Jon had broken the skin when he bit her. Her knee started to hurt so she changed her position a little and remembered that she was suppose to start her knee exercises that day but had no idea what she was to do. She hated being out of the loop and knew that the reason she let Jon take charge that day was because she was in so much pain. She whipped out her phone and sent Vanessa an e-mail demanding that a copy of her exercise be sitting on her desk Monday morning. She hobbled over to the bathroom to clean up and then hobbled over to put her tank top back on. Rachel unlocked the door and made her way out to the hall and heard Blaze of Glory. She was wondering what to do with herself when she heard her name being called. She turned around and smiled.
"Hey Obie, what’s up?"
"The sky, the moon...."
"Ha not funny."
"Where you heading?"
"I don’t know, Jon made me miss my window of opportunity to keep Tico company."
"We heard you, you weren’t protesting, one bit."
"I guess Jon is right, I have to work on my volume control."
"Gracie, even if you cut it to half volume, you’d still be loud."
She felt herself blushing which made Obie laugh. He’d known her as long as the guys had and always had a soft spot for her. She’d never been a groupie or used the band for personal gain. She’d even refused to represent them when she was starting her legal practice because she wanted to succeed on her own merit. Rachel was very smart and very good at flying under the radar. Her only mistake was the pictures in Toronto and that had been it. He’d seen the images and knew that something had changed between the best friends and wasn’t surprised when Jon called him two days later and confessed that he loved her and he was leaving Dorothea for her.
"You realize you are the only person in the world, I let call me Gracie."
"I don’t understand what you have against your first name, Grace is a beautiful name."
"Blame my parents; they called me Rachel, not even Rachelle. Jon calls me Grace sometimes when he doesn’t know what to do with me. The asshole only called me Grace and hearing it still makes me cringe."
"I’m sure Jon will wipe every image of him from your mind. Want to watch the rest of the show with me in the underground?"
"Sure, Jon told me there wouldn’t be room for me in there."
"You can have my chair and I’ll stand behind you."
"Obie, I don’t want to put you out."
"Nonsense, follow me gimpy."
By the time Rachel was in the chair Jon had just started singing In These Arms. She asked Obie if she could have the microphone to speak to him for a second and he brought it over to her. "I love you Mr. Bongiovi."
Jon missed a word as the biggest grin spread across his face and he started to sing the rest of the song to her. Before she knew it he was beside her planting an erotic kiss on her and then dashing off to the side stage. Rachel watched the camera feeds of the concert and could tell by his eyes that every song was being sung to her alone. She heard Mike comment that the show suddenly felt very intimate and bet that the fans would be talking about how they felt like they were in a small club not the Honda Center. Jon left the stage after the final encore song and was by her side in seconds. He kissed her and tried to pick her up but was rebuffed.
"These are the only clothes I have, you are not getting them all sweaty. Go take your shower and I’ll make my way back to the dressing room."
She was making her way backstage when Dave pulled her aside.
"Rae, I’m amazed the arena didn’t hear you. You are so freaking lucky there was no press behind the scenes. Don’t be having sex with Jon at the Staples center because I’m sure there will be TV cameras."
"Sorry."
"Hey I don’t care, other than him being late, but I’m looking out for your privacy."
"Thank you David."
"You are welcome."
Jon had just showered and changed and opened his dressing room door as Rachel approached it. He pulled her in to his arms and kissed her hard before leading inside and closing the door.
"Dave laid down the law, no sex at the Staple Center."
"Yeah, it’s all your fault. How about I gag you?"
"How about I bite it off?"
"Kay, forget I even suggested a gag."
"Good idea. Do you remember what my exercises are? I was to start them today."
"Most of them and I remember that it was fifteen reps."
"I’m not looking forward to them but I think I should do them when we get back to the hotel."
"Sure. You hungry?"
"No, but I’m sure you are. You most have hollow legs."
"I burnt dinner off on stage. I’ll go see what’s in the green room and be back."
Jon came back fifteen minutes later with a grin and some tomato sauce under his lip. Rachel grabbed a tissue, wet it and wiped it off.
"Has the savage beast’s appetite been tamed?" she asked with a grin.
"Only for food, I’m still waiting to fuck your brains out."
"Then I suggest we get the hell out of here and get to our room."
Jon was so happy they only had a twenty minute ride back to the hotel and he spent the time telling her in graphic detail exactly what he had planned for her. He chuckled when she squirmed a few times in her seat and he knew he was making her wet. Jon couldn’t wait another second to get his hands on her and pulled her tank top off in the elevator, pinching her nipples as he kissed her.
The hotel door hasn’t even closed yet and he had her on the bed, taking off her jeans and yanking her thong off. He went straight to her breasts and noticed a tiny scab on her left nipple.
"Crap, sorry about that Baby, I’ll be more gentle."
"Jon, just even it out and fuck me hard."
Jon woke up the next morning on the floor near the window and spent a minute trying to remember how he got there. When he sat up and found Rachel on her back on the table, the first thing he noticed was several trickles of dried blood, multiple bite marks and every inch of her breasts covered with sucking bruises. They’d gone at each other like wild animals and the few times he thought he was being too rough Rachel only encouraged him to be rougher.
Jon got dressed quickly and went downstairs to the gift shop hoping they’d have antibiotic cream. He was relieved to find Polysporin and bought a box of band aids. At the counter he noticed Good & Plenty and brought a couple of bags of her favourite candy. She was still asleep when he returned so he went into the bathroom and soaped up a facecloth and started cleaning the dried blood away. Rachel woke up and he told her to stay still. He put the Polysporin on all the places he had broken her skin and then put a band aid over each area.
"Baby, I’m so sorry. You look like a battered woman."
"Help me off this table, my back is killing me."
She made her way over to the mirror and was shocked by what she saw. "Well I don’t think either of us would live too long if we did this every night but I don't regret any of these. Jon I’ve never felt that much pleasure, had that many orgasms...ever."
"I’ve certainly never had a night like that before, wildcat doesn’t even begin to describe you."
Jon turned around to put the facecloth away and she stopped him. "Sweetie, clean it off then soap it back up for me please. You need some triage too."
Jon stood at the mirror and noticed dried blood on his hip and neck. He couldn’t see the three bites on his back, on his shoulder or the one on his left butt cheek. He started laughing when he felt the cloth on his backside.
"When the hell did you bite my ass?"
"I believe it was after the second time you went to town on my clit and bit it rather hard."
"So this was revenge?"
"I think so."
"I guess you’ll be wearing your green shirt buttoned right up today.
"In public. You won’t be opening your shirt on-stage either."
"No."
"So what are the plans for today?"
"How about we go give Lisa one of my cards so she can get her tickets. Then why don’t we go have brunch and head home. You’ll have to do your knee exercise today."
"I know, do you feel like sandwiches or pizza?"
"Pizza and a salad actually, didn’t we see a place..."
"Yeah in Downtown Disney. Let me get dressed and we can go."
It was a little after three when they pulled up to the gate and Jon promised he’d wipe down the car while she fed Fuzzy. Jon called the kids and Jake talked to him for two minutes before passing the phone to Romeo. Jake only answered Jon’s questions but it was progress since he was talking to him. Stephanie got on to tell Rachel she loved the ducky picture and that it was her new screen saver. After the phone call Jon helped her do her knee exercises then wiped the tears from her eyes with soft kisses. They ordered in Thai and ate it while watching a movie in the living room. Jon carried a very sleepy Rachel up to bed, undressed her and then waited for her to cuddle up to him . He played with her hair and sang softly to her until she drifted off to sleep. It took him a good hour to follow her but he finally did.