Richie and Vanessa were standing at the railing of the Bellagio fountain watching the water go through all the possible combinations. Richie noticed a couple of double takes but knew the lookers dismissed that he’d ever be sitting in a food court eating McDonald’s. Vanessa had devoured a Big Mac and large fries and gone back for 6 chicken McNuggets and a medium fry. He had teased her about having hollow legs and she told him that she had a very fast metabolism. He’d suggested walking back to the Wynn and they stopped at the fountain.
"Do you think Rach and Jon will make it?" she asked.
"What do you think?"
"I love her to death but I could never marry her. There are days I don’t even like her. "
"On paper, I’d say it could never work. Rachel is a control freak, she’s got one hell of a temper, she’s slow to forgive and even slower to forget. She is also fiercely independent and independently wealthy. She has a very successful career that she’s worked her ass off for and won’t give it up. Jon’s got all those character traits too. When they fought as friends it was always nasty, Rachel always cut him off at the knees and left him licking his wounds while she let her anger simmer a little more. I’m sure you know that being on the wrong side of her wrath ......."
"Is the last place on earth you’d want to be. I’ve seen her turn into the meanest, most vicious bitch to ever walk the earth and it is scary."
"On paper, I’d give them a month, in reality it will work, because no matter what she does, Jon loves her like he’s never loved anyone in his life. They will have some wicked fights and I’m going to have a frequent house guest because of it, yet 24 years of friendship is a bond that will always bring them back together. Jon’s going to have a ton of adjustments to make. I know Rachel told him from day one, that it was going to be a lot harder to be her man than he thought."
"Rachel told me that she has to remember that it’s not here against the world anymore."
"True, it will be a challenge for her, but she’ll be the one putting her foot down and ruling the roost. Jon’s days of control are slipping away."
"How’s he going to handle that?"
"Not too well. I’m going to learn more about Rachel than I ever wanted to know."
"Jon’s lucky to have you."
"Yeah he is. He’s saved my ass more than a few times so...."
"There’s a great French patisserie place in the Bellagio, I’ll treat you to a chocolate something."
"You just ate more than me at McDonald’s, thirty five minutes ago and now you want dessert?"
"Yup."
"You amaze me."
"Why thank you kind Sir."
"I’m still full, but I’ll watch you have a chocolate induced orgasm."
"Thank God, I’ve mastered volume control."
The looked at each other and started laughing. Richie took her hand and they walked towards the front entrance of the Bellagio.
**************************
As soon as Jon walked out the door a few minutes after five, Rachel pulled off her t shirt and adjusted the corset, it had slipped down and she had to loosen several ties to hike it up to cover her once more. She laced them up a bit tighter than the sales clerk had and put her red baby doll top over it. She couldn’t decide between blue or black jeans and called the one person who’d give her a quick answer.
"Hello"
"Rich what’s sexier blue or black jeans?"
"No jeans."
"Richie!"
"You’ve got to give me more info."
"Red satin and barely there top."
"Blue."
"Thanks, see you later."
She was glad she’d brought her red heels and changed her jeans. She took her necklace off so it didn’t distract from her cleavage and put in her diamond earrings. She curled her hair and swept it up in a ponytail that she’s let loose at the club. She applied her YSL lipstick and stuck it in her pocket. She turned on the TV and watched for a few minutes before leaving the hotel. Josh was waiting for her downstairs and gave her a look.
"Maybe it will be safe to go to the after party."
Rachel laughed, "Jon is a freak, he likes these tops because...well he does. It’s not what I’m wearing to the Voodoo. I’m wearing this."
She lifted the baby doll top up for a few seconds before putting it back down.
"Correction, the Voodoo is a very dangerous place for any man tonight."
"Thank you."
"Thanks for inviting me, I’ve never been behind the scenes of major rock concert before."
"You’ve never gone to one of Fergie’s shows?"
"Sure but that is like comparing tangerines and oranges. She has about fifteen trucks and Jon must have what 25?"
" I think it’s 27, it’s a massive production that’s for sure."
"You must find something new to enjoy every time."
"Truthfully, after about the third concert I get bored with it all. I skipped the first Anaheim concert to work."
"Really?"
"Yes, I never visit for more than ten days, because that’s about six or seven shows and that’s all I can take."
"Does Jon know this?"
"Oh yeah, he caught me reading once a few years ago and pulled me on stage just to get the book off me."
"You read?"
"Not usually, but I was so hooked by this book that I didn’t want to put it down."
"I guess you never got to finish it."
"Oh I did, but Tico picked it up for me and started reading it. I had to wait for him to finish with it to get it back."
"What book was it?"
"I can’t remember now, maybe Tico will, I’ll ask him later."
Rachel spoke to a valet and waited for a car to be brought around.
"I thought we were going to walk over."
"I can’t walk for more than five minutes without my crutches. I screwed my knee up several weeks ago and the brace came off yesterday."
"What did you do?"
"Tore a few different ligaments."
"Ouch."
"That’s an understatement. So what are you working on?
"A project that you may be interested in. Have you ever thought about producing?"
"Not really why?"
"A friend of mine wrote this great script that’s witty, tender and fun. It’s a different type of love story."
"Different how?’ She asked as they got in the car. "Artists entrance for the MGM arena, I have the necessary pass."
"Well 90% of it is set in the stairwell of a banquet hall. They are both at different weddings and escape to the stairs to stop the pity looks and relatives trying to set them up. They start complaining about being single in New York and stay because they are having far more fun talking to each other than going back to their respective weddings."
"Do they declare their love for each other?"
"No they go off for their first date at a greasy hamburger joint at 3 am."
"Is that how the movie ends?"
"Yeah."
"Hmm that does sound intriguing. I’ve never produced anything though."
"I’m sure you’ve drawn up enough contracts to get that you finance the production and get a say in casting etc."
"I’m well aware of what a producer does, I’ve just ...I should be back at the office in a few days. Bring the script over to me and buy me lunch."
"Sure, I need you digits then."
"Give me your cell phone."
Josh pulled out his Blackberry and she entered in her office address, Vanessa’s number and her direct line.
"My building is in Studio City, I can see most of the studios from my floor, my office looks down on Warner Bros."
"Are you that shiny Aqua building that’s about thirty stories tall?’
"Thirty one but yes that’s us. I’ve got the 30th and 31st floors."
"Then expect to see me sometime next week."
"Cool, I hope you didn't eat because the food in the green room is normally really good."
"No, I usually eat around six thirty or seven."
"I’m an early eater, five thirty or six. You’ll get to meet my assistant Vanessa."
"Do you always bring her to Vegas with you?"
"Yes, I do. I take her to Vegas and the Bahamas anytime I go."
"Nice job perk."
"Nessa works her ass off for me and puts in much longer hours than I do, she deserves it."
"See they say when you are appreciated you’ll work like a dog, guess it’s true."
"I only wish she had her law degree, I’d leave her the company when I retire."
"Did you ever think of asking her if she’d want to go to law school on your dime?"
"No, I’ve got the impression over the years that she doesn’t have much use for my profession even when it gives her a job."
"You should still give her the option."
"Maybe I will."
"Miss Shirley, we are here. Will you need to be picked up?"
"Yes, can I have your cell number. It should be around 10:45."
Rachel took his number and walked up to security with Josh. She flashed her pass and pulled Josh by the hand.
"I’ll drop you off and then head to Voodoo later."
"Thanks, do I need one of those passes?"
"No, you just need to be joined to my hip for the evening."
"Well I haven't been joined to your hip before." Josh chuckled.
"Shut up or our little secret won’t be a secret for much longer."
"Am I your only little secret?"
"My only true secret, my other secret was a relationship that about a dozen people knew about."
"Married?"
"No."
"Studio head?"
"No."
"Actor?"
"Yes."
"A lister?"
"One of the biggest."
"Oscar?"
"Yup."
"Male?"
Rachel chuckled and hit his shoulder, "Yes!"
"Damn, I was having some fun. It’s over though."
"Yes."
"Were you replaced?"
"She’s hardly a replacement for me."
"Ah, still a touchy subject, I see."
"His friends feel compelled to keep telling me he was an ass for leaving me."
"Well it beats being told they couldn’t stand you."
"I guess but I’m sick and tired of hearing his name."
"Will you tell me?"
"If you guess right, I’ll confirm it."
"Ah see now, you have something to keep you entertained during this concert."
Rachel smiled, "Tell Fergie she’s a lucky lady to have you."
"Aw shucks, any man who lets you get away is an ass."
"You let me get away."
"You said you didn’t want a relationship."
"I know, I’m just messing with ya."
"Brat."
"That’s me, you thirsty?"
"A little."
"Let’s go check out the green room, that’s usually where Nessa is at this hour."
Jon frowned when Rachel entered laughing with Josh beside her. He popped another piece of bread in his mouth to avoid saying what he was thinking. Rachel smiled at him, got herself a drink and then sat down beside Jon. She reached over and put her hand over his. Jon leaned over and quietly whispered in her ear before kissing her neck. She smiled as he’d whispered I love you and took a stuffed mushroom off Josh who had just sat down beside her.
"I’ll have to remember you are a food stealer when we have lunch."
"Rachel sees, Rachel likes, Rachel takes." Jon chuckled.
"Jon’s smart, he’s never denied me anything." Rachel replied.
"That’s only because he’s physically unable to say no to you Rach." Dave chipped in.
"Keyboard players, don’t realize that no one cares what they have to say." Rachel teased.
"I’ll get you my pretty and your big boobs too." Dave replied and walked away while Jon laughed.
"The abuse I put up from these guys." She sighed.
"Please, it’s you who gives all of us nothing but grief Darling." Richie responded with Vanessa by his side.
"Josh, this is my Vanessa."
"We finally met, I’ve heard about you and how hard you work."
"Thanks, she use to refuse to go out Friday nights because she was watching your show."
"I told you I watched!" Rachel chuckled.
When Jon heard that he’d never met Vanessa, he found it very odd and started wondering if Rachel had in fact dated him.
"So how much money did you donate to the casino Nessa?" Jon asked.
"A pair of Louboutins. Thank God I don’t live here or I’d be broke and living on the street."
"You could always get a job stripping." Richie said.
"Josh, did you know that I kicked Richie Sambora’s ass twice in Guitar Hero?" Vanessa countered.
"Bro she beat you? That’s sad." Hugh laughed.
"She cheated!"
"I did not cheat, you sore loser!"
"She had an unfair advantage." Richie argued.
Rachel started laughing, "You played in your birthday suit?"
"Yup."
"It’s not her fault you are weak Rich."
"I learnt a long time ago to never underestimate the cunning and guile of a woman." Josh added.
"The smart woman doesn’t play dirty she just goes straight for the jugular." Rachel chuckled.
"You never play fair Baby." John stated.
"Ah, but you keep wanting to play with me so you must enjoy it, Baby."
"She’s got you there Bro." Richie laughed.
"I need more food, you want mushrooms Baby?"
"Yes and some grapes."
Josh watched as Jon feed her the mushrooms and grapes and noticed that her hand was sitting on his thigh and wondered if something more than friendship was going on. The looks they exchanged and their body language said they were a couple. He was just about to starting digging for information when Jon got up and pulled Rachel with him. They disappeared for a minute before Rachel alone came back.
"Jon is no longer the poster boy for marriage is he?" Josh asked quietly.
"What?"
The look of alarm on her face told him everything he wanted to know.
"Don’t worry, this secret is safe with me too. You better work on your poker face."
"Fuck." She muttered quietly.
Rachel and Vanessa went ahead while the guys were showering and dropped Josh back at his hotel. Rachel took off her baby doll top in the car and Nessa knew that Jon didn’t stand a chance that evening. Heads turned and mouths dropped as she sauntered through the casino. Vanessa noticed one guy walk right into a slot machine because his eyes were focussed on her. Rachel didn’t notice all she was thinking about was how much tequila she could consume before Jon showed up. She wanted a night even more wild than the one she shared with Josh two and a half years ago. She walked up to the bar and ordered two triple tequila shots and half a lime. She sucked on the lime and downed the first triple and them bit into the lime and downed the second triple shot. She walked around the club and found the dark corner she’d had sex in and smiled as a lone stool was pushed right up against the wall. She wandered outside and ordered another triple tequila and downed it. She asked for a glass of pineapple juice and walked around sipping it.
She became acutely aware of all the attention she was generating and made her way over to one of the lit go- go dancer platforms. She slid the lock open and walked in to the circle suspended above the fiftieth floor. The speaker crackled to life and Areosmith’s Love in an Elevator was pumped out at a high decibel. Rachel started moving to it and all eyes zoomed in to watch her sexy body undulating to the music. Jon entered the Lounge and saw Nessa at the bar.
"Where’s Rach?"
"Outside."
Jon stepped outside and wondered how on earth he’d find her among all the people until he noticed everyone was facing in one direction. He started walking in that direction and noticed all eyes seemed to be on a super sexy go-go dancer who was barely staying in her dramatic red satin corset. She mesmerized him and he was hoping Rachel wouldn’t find him drooling at this dancer when a flash from her wrist caught his attention. He climbed down the few stairs for a closer look and realized that the dancer making every man and quite a few woman salivate was Rachel.
He’d never been so aroused before in his life, he wanted to rip the top off , cut her jeans off and fuck her brains out right on the platform with all of Vegas watching. He took a step forward until he was on the other side of the rail from her.
"Baby, you are the sexiest, most fuckable woman to ever live. Right here right now."
Rachel wrapped her arms around his neck and kept dancing, her top slipping to expose her nipples. Jon took one in his mouth and sucked on the stiffened peak as she hooked her thumbs in his jeans. He flicked her other nipple with his tongue and then sucked on it as he popped the buttons on her jeans. This beats a dark corner, Rachel thought and the thrill of being taken in the open made her incredibly wet. Jon felt like every nerve ending was frazzled and as he his tongue slid in to her mouth, he felt a chill come over him and suddenly a powerful feeling seemed to slam into his gut. He pulled away quickly.
"Baby, do you love me?" He asked.
"I love you Jon."
"Then you have to trust me, we can’t do this here, we have to get back to the privacy of our room, the back of the limo, anywhere but in this club. I feel it in my gut baby."
"Press?"
"I don’t know but if you don’t move fast we’ll both regret it forever."
"Then let’s go, you can fuck me in the limo before you fuck me in our bed."
"I’ll fuck you in the limo and make love to you over and over again in our bed."
She grabbed his hand and they practically sprinted inside to the elevator.
"I love how you think baby." She whispered in his ear.
Jon turned to her and gave her the biggest full teeth grin she had ever seen.
They walked quickly through the casino, her nipples still on display until they got to the waiting limo.
Rachel pulled the zipper down on her jeans and got in the back seat pulling them off and leaning back with just the corset on, her nipples exposed. The driver’s eyes popped out and he licked his lips as he took in every inch of his female passenger.
"Where to Mr. B?’ He asked as he watched his boss fully expose her luscious enormous tits.
"Wynn but take 20 minutes to get there."
Rachel pouted at him and he corrected himself, "Make that forty minutes."
His view of her was blocked by Jon’s head as he viciously sucked her left nipple and she screamed in ecstasy. He reluctantly put the privacy shield up and drove around for 45 minutes listening to her in the full throws of orgasm. He even heard Jon a few times and wished that he was the one in the back-seat with her. He dropped the privacy shield and drooled when he saw her breasts, her nipples so long and hard he instantly got a hard on. Her legs were open and he could see cum glistening on her pussy.
"We’ll be at the hotel in ten minutes Mr. B."
"Thanks, shield up."
Jon licked her pussy clean and helped her in to her jeans, tucking her thong in his jean pocket. He helped her in the corset but made sure her nipples were fully exposed. He slid into his jeans and put his shirt back on. The car came to a stop at the tower entrance and he got out first, helping her out. He handed the driver $500 and apologized for the mess he’d have to clean up. He walked inside with her, this time not minding all the stares aimed at her. As soon as they got on the elevator, he pushed the corset down, completely freeing her breasts and started rubbing both nipples between his fingers. She sauntered down the hall and let them in to the room, both of them stripping on the way to the bed.
Jon sat on the bed and pulled her into his lap, kissing her neck. "I’m going to make slow, slow love to you baby until the sun rises." he whispered in her ear.