Jon had cancelled the room the tour booked for him as Rachel had booked a parlor suite in the Tower at the Wynn. He’d called the hotel from Arizona and asked if they’d go get several gallons of cake batter ice cream from Cold Stone so it would be available to her. It was just after noon and Jon stopped off at the room to dump his bag. He saw the note that said Cabana 5 and grinned. He called down to the concierge and asked that a bowl of ice cream be delivered to Cabana 5. Jon quickly changed into his bathing suit and headed down to pool level. He rounded the corner and there she was, completely naked and all oiled up on a lounge chair. His breath caught in his throat and he had to remind himself to breath. Inhale, exhale he repeated silently trying to get his breathing under control. He was just about to make his move when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around and relived the staff member of the bowl of ice cream. He noticed that she didn’t seem to be moving and walked quietly up to her lounge chair. He waved his hands in front of her sunglasses and there was no reaction. He got down on his knees, heard her softly breathing and dunked his finger into the ice cream, applying it to her lips.
The cold feeling on her lips woke her up and she licked her lips as she always did when she was starting to wake up. Rachel recognized the taste on her lips immediately, moaned her approval and kept her eyes closed. Jon chuckled softly at her laziness and applied another coating on her lips that she devoured.
"Mmm.... More baby...more."
"Ice cream slut." Jon teased and guided a spoonful into her waiting mouth.
Her moans were starting to have an effect on him and half way through the bowl he couldn't take it anymore and kissed her passionately.
"Rachel slut." she laughed.
"Baby, there isn’t a twelve step program in the world that could cure my addiction to you."
"Give me the rest of the ice cream and I’ll think about giving you what you want."
"Believe it or not what I want is some food."
"Do you want anything here or are you craving something?"
"Isn’t there a California Pizza Kitchen..."
"It’s in the Mirage in the middle of the casino floor, not exactly private."
"Where’s Nessa?"
"Gambling, if we lived here, she’d have a serious problem."
"You are giving me a serious problem Grace Rachelle. It’s not nice to flaunt that perfect body in front of a man as starved as I."
"You can not have any of my ice cream."
"Baby, it’s not your ice cream I want."
"Good, because you aren’t going to get it."
"Hey where are your crutches?"
"Jordan checked me out yesterday. I only have to use my crutches if I’m going to be walking for more than five minutes and I only have to wear my knee brace at night now."
"That’s progress, we can have some fun in that large tub in the room."
"You are totally obsessed with sex Jon."
"Hey, it’s been 28 hours and ten minutes since I got any."
"That’s tragic, I should hold a telethon for sex starved Rock Stars."
"Ha."
"For just $100 dollars a day folks, these wealthy Rock Stars won’t have to go more than five hours without sex. Act now and you can have sex with Jon Francis Bongiovi as an added bonus. This sexy rocker is worth $34.95 but today he’s yours for free. Of course, if you aren’t completely satisfied by him you can return him minus the shipping and handling fee."
Jon recognized that glint in her eyes. His best friend was back in full force and was going to drive him stark raving mad. He was sure she was going to succeed because she now could use sex as a weapon. She smiled at him coyly and licked her spoon erotically, moaning and running a hand over her breasts.
"So would you like the sexy me or the pregnant me at the concert tonight?" she asked.
"I’d like to make you pregnant right here, right now you evil minx."
She clapped her hands and waggled her finger, "Focus Jon Francis, and listen to the choices you were given. This is not a fill in the blank test."
Rachel sounded like a school teacher and he figured that he’d only be able to joke around for so long before she gave him an actual detention. He decided to push his luck.
"Spread your legs a little more and I’ll fill your blank up."
She rolled her eyes and gave him her condescending glare, "Do I look amused Mr. Bongiovi?"
"No, that’s why I think you need a good fucking."
"Are you going to go find me a man capable of that?" she asked with a wicked grin.
"He’s right in front of you baby."
"I don’t see anyone but you and you just won’t do."
Jon dropped to his knees and covered his heart, "You’ve mortally wounded me."
"Too bad, so sad." She laughed. "I’m getting hungry so shake your money maker and follow me."
She got up and put her heels on and started heading to the lobby.
"Whoa, did you come down here naked?"
"Yeah, there is no one in the lobby and the staff couldn’t care less."
"Put this towel around you." Jon ordered and wrapped it around her.
"Excuse me for living Mr. Prude."
"I’m the only one allowed to see you naked."
"You hang on to that delusion then baby." she chuckled.
Rachel kept the towel on and walked off in front of him. She saw that the lobby was empty and as soon as she stepped foot in it, she tossed Jon the towel and walked over to the elevator. Jon was beside himself and her wicked laughter was drawing the staff’s attention.
"I’m calling your Mother and telling her how you are misbehaving!" he yelled.
"If you get a hold of her, tell her I say hi."
The elevator opened and she stepped in, closing it in his face. He could hear her maniacal laughter as the elevator disappeared. The front desk clerk that had handed over the room key smiled at him. "If she was trying to freak you out she succeeded. Aren’t evil best friends the best?"
"You mean former best friends as she’s dead when I get up there." Jon replied and hit the
elevator button.
"Where can I get me a best friend like that?" The concierge asked the bell boy.
"Don’t know but damn, I want one of her too."
By the time Jon got up to the room she had put on a pair of jeans and T shirt and was ready to walk out the door. The innocent look on her face was too much and he hauled off and smacked her hard on the ass.
"Oh baby, harder....you know how I like it rough."
"Any last words before I kill you?"
"Throw some clothes on and meet me in the lobby, I’m hungry." She sauntered out the door and to the elevator.
She heard Jon scream in frustration and laughed all the way down to the lobby. The desk clerk smiled at her while the bell boy leered at her. She ignored him and went over to talk to the desk clerk.
"He said he was going to kill you."
"He says that a couple times a day when we are together. I’m impervious to it. I get my kicks driving him insane and it’s a short trip."
"If you two are best friends, you must be around the same age right?"
"Yes."
"Allow me to say you don’t look a day over thirty. I look older than you and I’m 31."
"Aw, thank you so much, I’ll be 46 in a few weeks."
"Wow, what is your skin care regime?"
"Sunscreen."
"That’s it?"
"Maybe three times a week I convince myself to use my Lancome cleanser and toner. I use their moisturizer too, it’s got a built in 30 SPF."
"What are the product names?"
"I know them by jar, I’d have to look at them. I’ll write them up when I get back and then give them to you."
"Thank you, here he comes."
"Thanks, round three coming up."
"Yo Jezebel, we going to eat or what?"
"Keep your pants on rock star, I’m having a conversation."
Jon walked over to her, picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. "I said now."
"Put me down or this stiletto is going to turn you in to a soprano."
Jon put her down gently and stuck his tongue out at her.
"Don’t stick that out unless you plan on using it."
Jon grinned and licked her face. She swatted him in the stomach he wrapped his arm around her back and they headed out of the hotel for lunch.
****************
Vanessa had gone from being up eight thousand dollars to in the hole for two thousand when her cell phone rang. Richie was looking for her and from the tone of her voice he could tell she was on a losing streak. He found out where she was and made his way there as quickly as he could. She’d lost another thousand dollars in the time it took him to reach her and he pulled her away from the table.
"Come have lunch with me before all that hard work you do goes to the casino bank."
"I was winning and then..."
"That’s why the Casino’s stay in business Darling. I’ll buy you what ever you want to lunch."
"I want McDonald’s. There is one in MGM."
"I’d like to point out for the record that my willingness to eat at McDonald’s just to make you happy is proof that you are more than one hell of a lay to me."
I’ll accept that if you accept that I‘m not looking for a ring and wedding out of you like Malibu Barbie and Jon."
"Cool cause marriage and I tried but we didn’t work out."
"Buy me a Big Mac and I’ll reward you with...."
"One hell of a lay?" Richie asked with a grin.
"At the very least." Vanessa replied.
**********
Jon and Rachel were tucked in a booth eating matzoh ball soup and waiting for their sandwiches to arrive. Jon had gone for the smoked meat and Rachel the club and they were going to split them. Jon was trying to talk her in to cheesecake for dessert and she had to remind him she wasn’t a fan. All Rachel wanted was more cake batter ice cream. They talked quietly and enjoyed being able to eat without interruption. Jon paid the bill and the waitress quietly asked him if she could have his autograph. He signed a blank order ticket for her and personalized it. He gave her a peck on the cheek and watched her face light up. On the way out Rachel slid a ten dollar bill in a slot machine and laughed in delight when she won fifty dollars. She cashed the ticket out at one of the machines and lamented the days when coins actually fell out of the machine. Jon wanted to tell her she sounded like Clooney in Ocean’s 13 but decided he wanted sex that night so he kept the thought to himself. They walked back to the Wynn and no one paid any attention to either of them. They were walking in the Wynn Esplanade when Jon pulled her into Black Satin. She looked at all the lingerie and rolled her eyes.
"I like the lingerie I own, I want ice cream."
"How about a pair of Manolo’s?"
"I’m a Louboutin girl and all I want is more ice cream."
"Hey there is a Chanel in here."
"Jon, read my lips...all I want right now is three scoops of cake batter ice cream."
The sales associate in Black Satin chuckled, "Sir, when a woman wants ice cream...well those that stand in our way tend to get severely hurt. Those are five inch Louboutin’s she’s got on, they can do a whole lot of damage."
"Listen to the girl... She’s knows what she is speaking about."
"Fine, we’ll go tame the savage beast with cake batter ice cream."
Jon stopped by the concierge desk and asked for ice cream to be sent up. Jon preferred peanut butter and chocolate himself but he asked for a bowl with hot fudge on the side. While they waited, Rachel started pulling out the tops she brought with her. Jon ignored her and yanked out the red bra.
"I suggest this."
"Under what?"
"Nothing, just wear it."
"Yeah I don’t think so, I brought the red baby doll top. There isn’t an after party tonight is there?"
"Actually there is, we only have to stay for twenty minutes or so."
"Where?"
"The Voodoo Lounge on top...."
"I love that place! We can close the joint down."
"Really?"
"Yeah, there are so many dark corners and then the outdoor part with the two floors and staircase. I’ve always wanted to dance on one of those lit platforms. If this is your party, then you can make it happen."
"There goes my plans to spirit you back here."
"Yup, you sure you aren’t too old to keep up with me?"
"Oh you are in trouble Missy."
She was saved by the knock on the door and the delivery of her ice cream. She made faces at Jon for covering it in hot fudge and told him he was ruining perfection. He ignored her and happily ate his hot fudge cake batter ice cream. Rachel had nothing she deemed wearable to the Voodoo lounge and suddenly remembered what she’d been looking at in Black Satin. She finished her ice cream and wrote down the information about her Lancome products down and used that as her excuse. Rachel dropped the information off to the desk clerk and then went back to the lingerie store.
"Changed your mind?"
"I got my ice cream and found out I have a party to go to tonight."
"What can I help you with?"
"That red satin bustier, do you have it in a 38D?"
"I don’t think so let me check."
She disappeared behind a mirror and came back out a few minutes later empty handed. She went over to the mannequin and looked at the tag. She undressed the mannequin and brought it over to Rachel.
"This is a 36D, but if you don’t mind really showing off the girls, I can show you how it will fit."
"I’ll give it a try."
The sales clerk adjusted the red satin ribbon laces starting half way up which gave her larger breasts more room. The corset pushed her up and the wide spaces between the laces left little to the imagination. Rachel loved it and thought it was absolutely perfect for the sexy Voodoo lounge.
"I’ll take it."
"You look hotter than hot. You’ll be beating the guys off all night long. Just be careful, if you raise your hands above your head too often your nipples will pop out."
Jon wouldn’t complain if that happened, she thought to herself and handed over her credit card. She found the $400 price tag a little ridiculous but figured it was worth it to see the look on Jon’s face. She was walking back to the tower lobby, thinking back to the last time she was at the Voodoo Lounge and the steamy one night stand it led to when she heard her name. She turned around and started killing herself laughing.
"Is there something on my face Rachel?"
"No, what are the odds? I was just thinking about the last time I was at the Voodoo Lounge and low and behold you are not only in Vegas but ten feet away from me."
Her ego got a huge boost from the smile on his face, "I certainly haven’t forgotten that night, nor do I think I ever will."
"So how you doing Josh? I understand congratulations are in order."
"Fine other than not having a job. Thank you, Fergie said yes. In case you are wondering she is not pregnant."
"That thought didn’t even enter my mind. i never pay attention to gossip. As for us, I assume...."
"Yes what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas. Not that I regret spending the night with you. Have you..."
"Nope not even my assistant knows where I was that night."
"So what are you doing here?"
"My best friend has a gig tonight."
"Where? One of the local clubs?"
"The arena at MGM."
"Holy Hell! Who is your best friend?"
"Jon Bongiovi."
"No fucking way."
"Yup, 23 years now, it will be 24 in June."
"Wow, so I guess you’ve seen a few shows over the years."
"I’ve seen more than a hundred. What are you doing here?"
"I’m doing a Make A Wish lunch tomorrow."
"Ah, that’s sweet, do you have any plans this evening?"
"No, I was going to loose some money at the tables."
"Want to come to the concert with me. The after party is at the Voodoo."
"I’ll do the concert but I don’t think I could stop blushing if I went back to the scene of the initial crime."
"I was right thought wasn’t I?"
"Yes we were never discovered having sex in a public place."
When Rachel hadn’t returned after twenty minutes Jon went downstairs to find her. The concierge said she saw her head to the Esplanade area so he started walking in that direction. He heard her laugh before he saw her. He rounded the corner and found her talking to a guy who was taller than her in the heels. He looked familiar but Jon couldn’t place him immediately. He cleared his throat loudly and Rachel turned around.
"Speak of the devil, Jon this is Josh Duhamel, Josh this is....."
"Hey Josh, how’s it going?"
"Great Jon, how you doing?"
"You know each other?" Rachel asked.
"Yeah I did an episode of Vegas with Porkchop and a Arena promo too."
"Why didn’t I know this?"
"You said you watched the show."
"I did Josh, when the hell?"
"Second season." Josh answered.
"Really? I’ll have to check the DVD set out when I get back home."
"So how do you know my girl?" Jon asked.
"Legal work, she did a contract for me two years ago." Josh lied quickly.
"Ah, I figured it was something like that."
Rachel didn’t like the smug grin on Jon’s face. "I invited Josh to the concert tonight, he can’t make the after party though."
"That’s too bad."
"Josh why don’t you meet me here at 6 and we can walk over, I’ll make sure you get in."
"I thought you were going with me at five."
"Yeah but I have a better offer now."
"Sure, I’ll meet you down here at six. I’ve got to go. Nice seeing you Jon."
"You too." Jon watched him head down the Esplanade and turned to look at Rachel. "You are deserting me."
"Yup, what did you mean by I figured it was something like that?"
"Well obviously you didn’t date, he’s way to young for you."
"He’s like..." She did the math in her head "He’s 36 going on 37."
"So that’s nine years you’ve got on him."
"So? Jon, I hate to burst your bubble but men of all ages have asked me out. Most men figure I’m 30."
"So are you saying you dated him?"
"I’m saying it’s possible, stop thinking that you are the only man alive who would want me."
Jon wondered what in the hell was bothering her and chalked it up to hormones and decided to forget about it. "Sorry, I’ll worry about Jesse wanting you from now on."
"You can be such an asshole." She muttered and walked away from him.
Jon threw up his hands in utter frustration and followed her. He wondered why he even bothered to try to figure women out.