Monday, May 26, 2008

California Air Chapter 16

Jon’s hopes for wake up sex were dashed when he woke up holding Tedzy bear instead of Rachel. He rolled over and spotted a piece of blue paper on the bed. The note read:

Gone to work
I should be back by 11 at latest.
Make us lunch and we can eat it on our way up
Don’t forget to take and bring your pills
Luv ya Baby.
R

Jon peered at his watch which read 10:05 and decided he better get out of bed and shower. He dashed downstairs to start the coffee maker. It had been a week since his attack and he figured coffee would be safe now. He swallowed his pill and went to take a shower. He padded downstairs with the bath sheet wrapped around his waist and drank two cups of coffee. He noticed that she’d stopped for sandwich fixings after tea and had a hard time deciding what to make. Jon remembered that she loved dill so he added a healthy dose to some mayo and kept shaking the bottle of dill in until it tasted perfect.

He sliced two baguettes in half and then cut them open for four sandwiches. He made two black forest ham with cheese, one provolone, one cheddar and two turkey breast with provolone. He added lettuce tomato and cucumber putting three rows on her sandwiches. He pulled a bunch of grapes, packed them in a container and grabbed a bag of two bite brownies for dessert. Jon figured driving and grape soda was not a good idea and tossed in a Fresca for Rachel and a ginger ale for himself. Fuzzy wandered in from the living room and planted himself next to Jon’s foot.
When Jon didn’t immediately start petting him, he nipped his big toe and brushed against his leg.

"You little imp!" Jon chuckled and started petting the cat with his foot. Fuzzy made a dramatic flop and started purring just as Rachel walked in the door.

"You wore jeans to work?"

"It’s Saturday and I was the only one in the office. Are you going to get dressed in my lifetime?"

"I made lunch and then Fuz here attacked me so I had no choice but to pet the little mongrel."

"Go get dressed, my little slacker."

"There is nothing little about me Baby."

Rachel laughed and pointed in the direction of the stairs. She checked out what he packed in the basket and heartily approved. Jon came downstairs five minutes later in jeans, a white T shirt and a black shirt over it.

She smiled and undid the buttons on her green silk shirt exposing the pale green tank underneath. Jon stopped moving, the sight of her made his jaw drop. It was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra and the low scoop of the tank showed off her ample cleavage and the delectable top of her firm breasts.

"Seriously?"

"What?"

"You expect me to leave the house when you look like that?"

"What?"

"Please, all I can think about is ripping that excuse for a tank top off of you and making love to you until we both pass out. Your magnificent breasts are one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs on earth, Baby."

"Suck it up buttercup, this is LA not Jersey, I wear a lot of skimpy tops when I’m not at work. While I’m flattered that I can do such a number on you, believe me you’ll know when I’m trying to dress for seduction. If you need a clue, the tank top wouldn’t be on and I’d be thinking come ravish me instead of where are my sunglasses."

"You are going to be the death of me."

"Maybe but what a way to go. Are you ready for Disney?"

"No but maybe by the time we get there my hard on will be gone."

Rachel laughed, grabbed her keys and led him out to the garage.

Jon insisted on holding her sandwich so she didn’t have to take her hands off the wheel and Rachel pulled in to the parking lot at Disney’s California Grand Hotel.

"We aren’t guests."

"Actually we are, but I made check in just before dinner. I figured the last thing I’d want to do after midnight was drive home so I booked a concierge room."

"We don’t have luggage."

"Like you can’t wear the same clothes home tomorrow evening? I also had them make dinner reservations for The Catal at 6:00. That should get us to the arena by 8:00."

"You just thought of everything didn’t you."

"Yes, don’t you just love me?"

"God help me but I do, you little minx."

Rachel laughed, meowed and purred before turning the radio off and then the car. Jon put his baseball cap on and they walked from the hotel over to California Adventure Park. After a few hours they headed over to Disneyland and finally made their way over to It’s a Small World. Jon saw the line and wanted to by pass it but Rachel refused. It was the first line of more than a few minutes they were in all day and it didn’t look like more than ten minutes.

Twelve minutes later, she was bored and Jon was getting antsy. She decided to pass the time by trying to fluster Jon. She wrapped her arms around his waist them rested a hand in each back pocket of his jeans. She felt him harden against her and grinned.

Jon caught the grin and knew he was in trouble. "What are you up to Mistress of Evil?"

"Nothing, you said wanted to make out on this ride." she replied giving him a kiss.

"In the semi privacy of a darkened ride not in front of children."

She slowly removed one hand and ran it down the front of his pants, "If you sit on the rail, and turn this way I’ll give you a blow job."

"Are you out of your freaking mind?"

"I’m horny Baby."

"I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but not here and not now."

"But I need you." Rachel licked her lips, fluttered her eyelashes and moaned softly.

Jon’s jeans had never been more uncomfortable and he felt like he was going to explode. "Let’s get the fuck out of this line and to the hotel." he growled as quietly as possible.

"Hotel? Boring, I want to be naughty. I want to feel the breeze and sun on my naked body."

Jon groaned and then growled out, "You are killing me, Baby."

"Fine, I’ll ignore you then." she replied simply and turned away from him.

Jon noticed her shoulders start to shake a little and knew he had been had. He wanted to put her over his knee and smack the hell out of her ass but figured she’d make a further scene by faking an orgasm.

He leaned into her and whispered in to her ear, "I’m going to make you pay dearly for this, you evil bitch."

"I’m looking forward to it." She purred.

"You are beyond incorrigible."

"And every man’s sexual fantasy come to life."

She started chuckling at him so her grabbed her and gave her a long hot kiss.

"Is that all you’ve got? YAWN!"

Jon grabbed her by the hair and pulled her in, kissing her hard, sweeping his tongue in to engage her in a long erotic tango that left her gasping for air. When she got her breath back she waved her hand in the not bad motion. Jon was about to kill her when the attendant told them to take a seat in the boat.

The second the ride was on the way he reached over and pinched both nipples as hard as he could and kissed her to muffle her cry. He continued to assault her nipples and kept his lips on hers so all she could do was moan into his mouth. When the ride was over he stepped out first, stared at her chest and then smirked. Her nipples were visibly swollen and stood out like beacons, not mere headlights.

"Now you’ll have to walk around like that for the rest of the day and trust me your right leg is going to be the only part of your body not in agony come morning."

"Promises, promises, promises." She sighed secretly cursing herself out for starting this game.
She had little doubt that Jon was going to take her hard after the concert and probably not let her get a wink of sleep. She secretly hoped that all his energy would be expended on the concert and all she’d get would be a bunch of love bites and several orgasms. Rachel got a tiny tinge in her lower back and it was gone in a minute but she milked it for the rest of the day.

They sat down to dinner at 6:05 and both ordered the grilled scallops in a tomato butter sauce and a cherry sorbet for dessert. They were on the way to the car to leave when Rachel stopped outside the Build A Bear Store.

"Can we stop here tomorrow?"

"We’ve got a few minutes, we can go in now."

Rachel picked out a fuzzy brown monkey and named him Cadbury since he was chocolate colour and bought him shorts and an Oxford shirt, a black leather jacket and a Tigger costume to dress him up in.

Jon handed over his credit card before she could open her wallet and was rewarded with a kiss and long hug.

The clerk looked at the card twice and grinned, "Excuse me Mr. Bongiovi but didn’t your concert start half an hour ago?"

"No, two minutes ago and I was on my way until my over grown best friend here had to come inside."

"I went last night, it was a great concert. I hope you are back to full strength soon."

"Me too, thank you. What’s your name?"

"Umm Sherlock, her name tag says Lisa?" Rachel laughed.

"I swear I’m going to kill you before I even take the stage." Jon growled slapping her ass.

"It is Lisa." She replied trying not to laugh at the playful banter.

"Well thank you very much for coming to the concert Lisa. This one will be dead so would you like her ticket for the LA show?"

"He might also need a lift to the concert tonight if he keeps it up." Rachel teased back.

"Umm sure that would be great."

"Are you working tomorrow?"

"Yes, from ten to three."

"I’ll stop by and set you up."

"Thanks, have a great show."

"Yo Mr. Rock Star, stop flirting and get your ass in gear or you’ll be walking." She smiled at Lisa and winked.

"You really are a pain in the ass." Jon said on the way back to the car.

"No, I’ve got a hot ass, you as usual are a little confused."

"So dead woman, so dead." Jon growled and slapped her in the ass again.

Rachel rolled her eyes at him and hobbled on until she reached the car. She was inside and had her seat belt on before Jon had stepped in the car. She started the car and Jon finally climbed in. She immediately turned the radio off and hit the CD player. Jon laughed when he heard the Bare Naked Ladies.

"Evil, Evil minx." He yelled over the beat and was treated to the biggest grin in her arsenal.

Jon leaned back in the seat and chuckled quietly to himself. She was loving every second of driving him insane and he needed to teach her a lesson that she wouldn’t soon forget.