Sunday, July 27, 2008

California Air Chapter 24

Rachel left the house sitting beside Jon as he drove the SUV towards Santa Monica with no idea how much attention her wardrobe choice would garner. She wore six inch red Louboutin heels, a pair of tight white capri pants and a breezy red halter top that displayed her cleavage and bare back. As Jon parked the car he thought he saw her nipple but when he looked over he could only see the outline of it against the gauzy material. It wasn’t until he was bringing her a drink while she leaned against the pier that he realized the sunlight made the top virtually sheer and he could clearly see her breasts.

Rachel had noticed all the lusty looks she was getting but figured it was because of her cleavage. She didn’t notice the photographs being taken of her and had even made one shot perfect by licking her lips. The photographer knew he had seen those breasts before and was making a deal to sell them before Jon was back from the snack bar. They walked down to the end of the pier and sat down. Jon was torn between telling her and keeping quite. He didn’t want the view or the day to end, but if he said nothing and she found out she’d kill him.

"Sweetie, the breasts are looking mighty sexy today."

"Thanks, you like the cleavage?"

"I like how the top becomes sheer in the sunlight."

"You are kidding."

"Nope, you are giving everyone the view of your lovely breasts."

"Oh well, thank you for telling me. I guess the people on the Pier today are in luck."

"You don’t want to leave?"

"No, so what if everyone sees my breasts, they are damn hot breasts."

"Go lean against the pier and jut your breasts out, I’ll take a picture for my collection."

Jon took a few pictures and showed them to her. She was surprised how sheer the top became but ignored it. Fifteen minutes later inside the arcade the top appeared solid and the skee ball tournament began. They both started really slow but after winning three games in a row Rachel’s game wasn’t as strong as Jon’s. Fifty dollars later, they stopped with Jon winning 28 games to Rachel’s 22. The loser had to buy ice cream and Jon chuckled when she suggested they eat it in the shade.

After the Pier they headed home and with a grand flourish Jon presented her with the stuffed Ty mink beany baby he had bought with his skee ball tickets. Rachel laughed, named the mink Sambora and had Jon take a picture of it and send it to Richie on his phone. She looked at the shot glass that said Santa Monica pier.

"What are we going to do with this silly thing?"

"It can be Sambora’s water dish." Jon laughed and pulled her in to his arms.

"I had fun today, Jon."

"Me too, I love how no one pays any attention to me here."

"Well with your hat on and when you don’t flash your pearly whites, you blend in."

"More like why look at me when your breasts were on full view."

"Last time I wore this top it was night-time so I didn’t have that problem. I wish I didn’t have to work all day tomorrow. What are you going to do?"

"Go for a swim, play with Fuzzy, maybe go check out a few gyms and find something to bring home for dinner."

"Sounds a lot more fun then my five meetings. How about we go for a swim, have dinner and watch a movie."

"Works for me Baby, what’s for dinner?"

"Lime grilled chicken and veggies."

*****************
As soon as Rachel walked in at ten Vanessa gave her a look. She’d hung up on Maxim and FHM and was wondering who would call next Playboy or Penthouse.

"Any messages Ness?"

"What did you do yesterday, the flesh mags are all calling again?"

"Turns out that the top I wore is sheer in the sunlight. No one took my picture."

"Really so this isn’t you?"

Nessa pulled up the web site and underneath the title Lucious Lawyer's Tantalizing Tits was a series of pictures of Rachel, breasts visible and the final one with her licking her lips.

"Oh crap. I wish I could sue those bastards."

"Entertainment Tonight called wanting to interview you as Hollywood's hottest lawyer."

"I hope you told them I wasn’t interested."

"Yes, I told them you preferred working behind the scenes."

"Thank you. Are the files on my desk?"

"Yes, everything you need for the day is there. So I can leave at noon right?"

"Yes."

Rachel knew she was in for a day when her first client told her how awesome her breasts were. It seemed to her that all of Los Angeles had seen the pictures and felt the need to share the fact with her. By the time her final client for the day stepped in she felt like flashing him to end the topic and get on to the business at hand.

Richie had called around two to tell Jon that Rachel’s breasts were the topic of the day once more and to warn him she might be in a mood. Jon assured him he’d be fine and let him know that she wanted him to make her birthday lunch. Richie agreed and gave Jon a few ideas of where he could get picnic food in the area.

It was a little after six when Rachel pulled into the garage, wiped her car down and headed inside. She smiled when she noticed the paper bags from In & Out and went upstairs to change out of her work clothes. She came back down a few minutes later in a pair of shorts and a tiny half T that didn’t quite cover her breasts.

"Hello beautiful, strawberry milkshake for the lady."

John handed her a tall glass that he had transferred the shake into. She laughed when she saw Fluffy spread out on a lounge chair having a sun bath.

"He looks comfy."

"That crazy cat of yours has been out here for hours. He freaked me out when I was in the pool. I looked up and he was standing on the first step in the shallow end, water up to his chest."

"He likes the pool, that’s what he does to cool off. The chlorine isn’t good for his fur though. I’ve got a kiddie pool in the garage, I normally only take it out in July but I put fresh water in it and he uses it."

"Show me where it is for the future. Dinner is ready if you are."

Rachel sat down at the table and Jon placed a burger and fries on her china plate and then served himself. Everything was still warm and conversation dropped until they were finished eating.

"So you are off tomorrow for a week."

"Yes, except I may have a phone conference to do on the 9th."

"That’s fine, Richie is going to make you lunch tomorrow and then you are mine for the rest of the night."

"So when were you going to tell me about the extra concerts?"

"After your birthday, I didn’t want you all upset tomorrow."

"You realize that you screwed with our Dublin getaway."

"Wasn’t my choice but that was when they could squeeze Vienna in."

"I thought you said two, maybe 3 shows in July. You are spending half of the bloody month on tour!"

"Who told you?"

"Your wife. Dorothea, wanted to know what was going to happen with the summer. I’m afraid I verbally killed the messenger. I had to call her back on the way home to apologize for taking it out on her when it was you I should be castrating."

"Ouch, Baby. I know things sort of got out of hand but all of these were being worked on for months and long before you put your two cents in."

"So I get screwed by the tour? I really don’t understand how Dorothea put up with all this crap, year after year."

"It’s my job Rachel."

"No Jon, it’s your life and you choose to spend all your time on your job instead of your family. If God forbid you should die July 20th, would you be happy that you spent half a month on tour instead of with the people you love? Thank you for dinner, I’ve got some work to do."

Rachel picked up Fuzzy from his chair and carried him upstairs with her leaving Jon alone by the pool. She hadn’t taken the news as he expected though he felt the need to call Dorothea himself to apologize.

"Hello."

"Hi Dorth, it’s me."

"Do you want to talk to the kids?"

"No, I wanted to talk to you. I hear you got quite the earful from Rach today."

"Well it was you she was swearing and yelling at, not me. I put her on speaker phone while I
answered a few e-mail's. She was so pissed at you."

"Yeah that was why I didn’t plan on telling her until well after her birthday."

"Sorry." Dorothea lied.

"She hardly yelled at me but I can see the look of disappointment and disapproval in her eyes."

"She made some very valid points Jon. Is there anything else?"

"No, just wanted to say sorry for having to listen to her."

"Talk to you later then."

Jon hung up the phone and was sure that a part of Dorothea enjoyed listening to Rachel calling him so many names. He was also sure that if there were bets on if they would last or not Dorothea would be betting against them. He called Richie to let him know the cat was out of the bag and went upstairs to see what she was doing.

"Are you mad at me?"

"A little but it’s not like you can change this so I’ve resigned myself to it. I was hoping you’d spend that time in July with your kids. I figured you should spend alone time with them."

"You are making me feel like a bad father."

"I’m not making you do anything."

"Rachel, I’m not in the mood for this passive aggressive shit."

"I don’t do passive aggressive Jon. Why don’t you go play the piano, I tend to work better when I’m not being glared at."

"How about I go to Richie’s so you can have your perfect little life back?"

"Whatever. I’m not going to beg you to stay."

Jon glared at her grabbed a few things and headed over to Richie’s empty house. He was furious with her attitude of indifference. With Richie gone there was no one to vent to and nothing hard to drink. Jon went to Richie’s music room and played for several hours until he was tired and headed to bed.

Early the next morning Richie and Vanessa were teasing each other as they made plans for lunch. Vanessa promised Rachel would love a simple white box cake with home-made chocolate icing and agreed to make it. They pulled in to the house and Vanessa got out of the car.

"First, I want you naked on the couch."

"Oh really?"

"Yes darling. Here let me give you some help."

Richie pulled on the tie keeping her halter top up leaving her topless.

"Couch now!"

"Sir, yes Sir, Mr. Sambora Sir." She laughed as she undid the button on her jeans and walked backwards into the kitchen.

"Nice breasts Nessa. Those nipples wow, I thought Rachel’s grew but yours have to be more than an inch out."

"Jon! What the fuck are you doing here?" Vanessa asked, not bothering to cover her breasts since Jon already saw them.

"Hey sexy, why are you...Jon?"

"I think Malibu Barbie kicked him out already." Nessa snickered.

"No, I left on my own. She was pulling passive aggressive crap on me."

"Rach doesn’t do passive aggressive Jon. She goes for obvious aggressive." Vanessa stated.

"Passive is a word that I’d never use for Malibu Barbie." Richie added.

"She made me feel like crap and I had enough."

"What did she say?"

"She told me that she hoped I would spend the first part of July with my kids instead of on tour."

"Jon, I think you got mad because the truth hurt a little bit. She’s got a point and you can’t change anything now but she made you feel guilty."

"Nessa, I know you stick up for her, she pays you."

"Yeah she does and I’m also the first to tell her she’s wrong when she is. I enjoy doing it actually."

"Bro seems like you sent yourself to the dog house. Since you are here you can help me get her lunch ready."

"Why the hell did I ever go talk to her that day?" Jon muttered.

"Because she intrigued you. You can make the salad for me." Richie chuckled.

Just before noon Richie noticed Rachel pull up and went outside to greet her.

"Happy Birthday, Malibu Barbie."

She swatted him in the arm, "Don’t call me that! I hate it!"

Richie grinned, "Let’s walk around the back. I have something I’d like to say."

"Sorry if the big baby interrupted your nookie time."

"I wasn’t here. Rachel, you’ve got to give Jon a break. He walked away from his wife and his kids for you. He doesn’t need you making him feel guilty about it. He feels guilty enough on his own. I know you aren’t thrilled with the tour additions but you love Jon and he is a rock star. It’s part of what makes him the man he is. The world according to Rachel is no longer in existence. Stop trying to change him."

"I’m not trying to change him."

"You are, you are trying to make him into your ideal version of Jon, instead of who he really is. I love you kiddo, but at this rate, you guys won’t be together at Christmas."

"You couldn’t have just bought me perfume?" Rachel asked sarcastically and Richie knew she had heard him.

"Rich, the scallops are done. Happy Birthday Rach."

"Thank you Jon." Rachel replied and gave him a long kiss.

"Happy Birthday Boss."

"Thanks Nessa. What are you drinking?"

"A cherry spritzer, want one?"

"Yes, please."

"Well as you can see Rachel, you lunch is being held out here by the pool. Why don’t you and Jon
go sit down and we’ll be out with the food in ten minutes."

"Rachel I...."

"Jon let’s just pretend nothing happened last night and not speak of it again."

"Fine, I thought we’d have a late dinner on our beach, like 8ish since Rich is going to stuff us like pigs."

"Rich always over feeds me. What’s on the menu beside scallops?"

"Salad and Nessa made you a cake, the rest I don’t know."

Rachel enjoyed her feast and the delicate gold necklace with a floating crystal heart that Richie had given her for her birthday. She still wasn’t hungry when Jon tossed a blanket on the sand and poured her a glass of grape soda.

"This is nice Jon, still not very hungry but it’s nice."

"I know I’m still stuffed, guess I should have had thirds of everything."

"I’ve been thinking a lot about this Jon and I think that while the kids are out of school you should be in Jersey. Your kids deserve to spend as much time with you as possible. Once they are back in school you can come back home and we can spend time together."

"I certainly wanted to spend time with the kids but I want to spend time with you too. The kids can come out here for a visit too."

"Jon, those kids are going through a major upheaval even though only Jake is showing it. Their "Aunty Rachel" is now fucking their daddy who left their mom for her. They need time to work this out for themselves and they need your undivided attention. If I'm around you'll be playing and thinking of where you are going to bend me over. I'd like you to spend that week between the Europe tour and the summer thing here then I won't be seeing you until after Labor Day."

"Rach....."

"Jon, I've made up my mind and I'm not changing it. Trust me when the kids ask when I'm showing up and you say I'm not, you'll see the difference."

"I don't like it."

"Yeah well you'll get over it. Better we suffer than the kids."

"True. I'm going to miss you baby."

"I'm going to miss you too but this is for the best. I'm going to produce a movie so I'll keep myself busy doing that."

"Really any role for me?"

"Yeah father of four kids." Rachel laughed.

"Are you still going to hook up with me in Dublin and London?"

"London yes, Dublin I don't know since it's a shorter time now."

"There is still two days before the concert then 3 days afterwards. Think about how many times I can fuck you during those 6 days."

"Jon do you want me or a fuck toy?"

"I want you, can I help it if you happen to be the ultimate fuck toy too."

Rachel didn't look very convinced, he leaned over and kissed her playing with a nipple. He untied her top to expose her breasts on the empty beach and sucked on her right nipple. Talking between sucking on her.

"I want to cuddle up with you....I want to talk about anything and everything..... I want to fuck you senseless then read you love sonnents...... I want to fuck you so hard you beg me to stop but I fuck you even harder instead...... I want to make slow gentle love to you.... I want to make so many memories to recall during our long seperation.... I want to feel your hair on my chest, your breath on my neck and your laughter echoing off the walls...... I want you Rachelle." he said sliding his mouth from her breasts to her pussy.

"Much better answer." Rachel moaned as his tongue circled her clit.

He pushed her skirt up to her waist, placing her legs over his shoulder and puled out the silk tie, tying her hands together over her head. His tongue thrashing inside her as he tormented her breasts with his hands.

"Stop teasing me Jon." she whimpered.

"Tell me what you want Baby."

"Fuck Me! Fuck my ass hard and fast."

"Mmm get on all fours then Baby."

"You have to untie me."

"Nope, I've got a better idea."

Jon helped her to her feet and untied her hands, bending her over, removing her skirt and then tying her hands to her ankles. He gave her a hard slap on each cheek and thrust straight into her pushing all the way in and then almost out over and over again until he exploded inside her and continued thrusting until he watched her explode, her juices gushing down her legs and dropping on to the sand.

"Oh God, again Baby."

Jon smiled and started thrusting inside her once more. He was surprised that all she wanted was anal but fucked her over and over again until he had no energy left.

"Baby, what got into you?"

"Tell me you won't remember the sight of me tied up, ass thrusting high in the air, your seed dripping out of my hole, my lower body covered in both of our cum."

"Mmm my dirty little slut." he moaned as he untied her hands from her ankles.

"Exactly, I better go wash this mess off me."

Jon watched as she ran naked into the ocean and stood in shallow water cleaning her body off. He returned and wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped a towel around her.

"Take me home Baby and let's fuck until the sunrises."

"Yes Ma'am." Jon chuckled quickly packing everything up dropping her top and skirt into the basket. "No one is around, put your heels on and walk to the car naked."

Rachel tossed him the towel, looked around and walked up to the car. She put her top back on in the car and put the convertible's top up too. Jon made it difficult for her to drive home as he fingered her the entire way. They made it out of the car but not out of the garage as Jon bent her over the hood and took her from behind pulling her off the car when he filled her so she couldn't complain about a stain on her precious car. She hooked her legs around his waist and he brought her upstairs still inside her. He laid down on the bed and Rachel happily rode him until they both exploded.

It was well after 7 am when Jon 's body had just had enough and he fell asleep in mid stroke. They had been lying on their sides so Rachel pressed her body against him so he filled her and fell asleep loving how it felt with him inside her.